I have a passion for turning written documents into polished pieces. My deep and varied background in the legal industry allows me to edit not only for grammar and readability but also for legal style and substance, where appropriate. I can help clients identify inconsistencies, gaps in reasoning, and arguments that are unlikely to find favor.
I’ve practiced law for 15 years, and I’ve offered freelance editing services for a decade.
- Law clerk to Colorado Supreme Court Justice Gregory Hobbs
- Attorney-advisor for federal agency
- Associate in boutique law firm
- Senior staff attorney to Colorado judge
- Corporate counsel reporting to CEO and Chief of Staff
- J.D., summa cum laude, University of Arizona (Arizona Law Review Executive Note Editor)
- Master’s in City Planning, M.I.T.
- B.A., magna cum laude, Middlebury College